Our aims to operate a fun and safe outdoor activity for all. Therefore, we reserve the right to terminate any ride, for any reason, at any time. The standard rules below apply at all times.
Call Now (02) 8004 6279
- No contact or dangerous driving is allowed.
- Do not exit your go kart until instructed, raise your hand if you have crashed.
- Always drive at walking pace speed into pit lane.
- Hair nets or caps must be worn under our hire helmets.
- You can BYO helmet.p provided it is Australian Standards approved.
- Closed in shoes must be worn.
- No loose clothing or hooded jumpers are allowed.
- Seat belts must be fastened.
- One pedal at a time. Do not use the accelerator and brake at the same time.
- Always drive at walking pace in pit lane and stay in your kart until instructed to exit.
- Green Flag – Start of race (green flagged is used during Grand Prix race format)
- Yellow Flag – Slow down immediately (accident ahead).
- Red Flag – Ride is over, return to pit lane at a walking pace.
- Checkered Flag – Race is over, slow down and return to pit lane at a walking pace.
- Green Light – Make your way onto to track.
- Yellow Light – Slow down, accident ahead.
- Red Light – Return to pit lane at a walking pace.